Couple Picture sites for CB&Q for your viewing pleaser or needs

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Couple Picture sites for CB&Q for your viewing pleaser or needs
From: "Larry" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:04:06 -0000
Howdy Everyone,
Sorry I have not been to active, I still read the group post though.
I seen some folks was looking for pictures or different stuff.
Here are a couple of the best picture sites you can ask for that I
know of.

http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood/index.html

http://archive.trainpix.com/BN/

I know some of you have seen these before, but there great sites and
offer a very large amount of train pictures.
The first one is fallen flag roads from about every road you can
think of, just scroll down to what you would like to see, both sites
are in very easy browsing order as well by unit and car numbers.
Have fun,

Larry Doub