Re: budd corrigated panels

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: budd corrigated panels
From: "jt23_chitown" <onequiknova@a...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 03:55:52 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, railbass@a... wrote:
> John -
> I have acquired some corrugated siding for models of the D&RGW
Prospector cars
> and a CB&Q E5A and B that I will be making from a Life-Like E6A-B
set from
> Union Station Products, P.O. Box 753686, Memphis, TN 38175-3686;
phone no.
> (901) 797-9630. The box I am copying this info from is dated 7/98,
but I
> believe they are still in business.
> - John Manion
> Denver, CO

John,
I found Union station's web site and didn't see it on there so I e-
mailed them and they told me they dont make such a product but may
come out with somthing soon. Is there a part number on the box you
have? What is the description of the parts called on the box? Since
its dated 98 they may not make it anymore.

Thanks, John.