copywright question

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: copywright question
From: estcbq@a...
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:17:44 EDT
to extend this topic[without legal advise] one could go to the scrap track
in a hurry--how about all railroad logo's, billboard wrirting and other
signage that one can find on all collectibles new and old--shirts, hats.coffee
cups-pins those items at all the rr shows/meetings we attend---the question
raised
about calendar art coupled with the position UP[oops] has announced does have
many potential legal questions--have we[BRHS] looked at or communicated with
BNSF[family tree] a position statement that is a win win for everybody?