Re: [BRHSlist] budd corrigated panels

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] budd corrigated panels
From: railbass@a...
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 02:36:15 +0000
John -
I have acquired some corrugated siding for models of the D&RGW Prospector cars
and a CB&Q E5A and B that I will be making from a Life-Like E6A-B set from
Union Station Products, P.O. Box 753686, Memphis, TN 38175-3686; phone no.
(901) 797-9630. The box I am copying this info from is dated 7/98, but I
believe they are still in business.
- John Manion
Denver, CO