Re: [BRHSlist] Sugar beets

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Sugar beets
From: Val Nelson <super-chief-val@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:35:28 -0500
Another benefit of using millet seed is that it doesn't weigh much and it can
actually be 'processed'. In otherwords, it will freely flow out the bottom of
your hoppers and can easily be augered or conveyor-belted into your cars. For
what it's worth, I constructed an augar using #8 plastic grip anchors (used for
securing screws into soft wall material). I had to do a lot of sawing and
sanding, but the finished product was worth it. It's too bad that some
manufacturer doesn't make small augars. Drill bits just don't work very well
and they
look stupid. lol -Val