Re: [BRHSlist] Sugar beets

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Sugar beets
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@t...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 02:52:10 -0600
Val,
I grew up right down the road in Torrington. I went on line after John's
suggestion of using anise seed. From the photos, it looks pretty close to sugar
beet shape and color. The best part is, you can get the stuff in bulk (5 lbs.)
for less than twenty bucks. That ought to fill a lot of hopper cars and make
some piles besides!
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll let you know how it comes out.
Rick Patterson