Re: [BRHSlist] News at 11:00...new (old) CB&Q photos, plus the world pre

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] News at 11:00...new (old) CB&Q photos, plus the world premier of the CB&Q Waltz! :)
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:36:18 -0500
Ok, new photos are posted at http://www.castlegraphics.com

I did find out where the derailment was, there was one photo with the
information on the back. However, I'm sure some of you would rather guess, so
Iwon't tell you right away and give you a shot! :) If you want to find out if
you are right, right-click on the photo (any one) and select "properties". The
photo name has the location and year.

Incidentally, you also get another treat...I found several photos that
werefairly closely spaced and were able to compile them into the panoramic shot
of the wreckage seen at the bottom of the page...

More stuff later, including The "Q" Montgomery, IL tower, abandoned in 1969,
interior and exterior views...

Cheers!

Jan