Re: [BRHSlist] Serena, Il.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Serena, Il.
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:33:06 EST
Isn't Serena the home of WILD BILL HICKOK????

When we were living in Joliet in 1961, prior to I 80 being completed we used
to drive west on Hwy 52 then north on 51 to get to 92 to go west to Quad
Cities and on to Iowa and Nebraska. These trips were usually made at
night...after I completed my tour of duty as Asst. TM at Joliet. Leaving
Joliet about 11:00pm

Seems like at Serena there was a sign saying that it was the home of WBH.

Pete