Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Illinois Terminal

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Illinois Terminal
From: Val Nelson <super-chief-val@c...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:51:49 -0600
Russell,

Thanks for the history on that. It makes sense now. I had looked up IT in my RR
atlas, but didn't find any mention of an Ill. Traction line for some reason. And
I only remembered seeing a few RR cars lettered for Ill. Terminal as both models
and the real thing. Did Ill. Trac. have cars lettered as such?

Thanks again!
Val