S-4 Hudson Herald

To: brHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: S-4 Hudson Herald
From: William Barber <clipperw@E...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:13:38 -0600
Does anyone on the list have the correct dimensions for the large Q herald applied to the tenders of the S-4 Hudsons? Was the same size herald also applied to the O-5s and M-4a locomotives? I have recently received my PSC 0 scale model of the S-4 and I think the herald applied to the tender is too large, but I can't find the correct dimensions in any of the publications that I have. All of the drawings in my possession are "as built" with the original small one color herald.

Bill Barber