POW Camps

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: POW Camps
From: "Morgan-Fine,Richard" <Richard@m...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:23:27 -0600
I know there was a discussion about POW camps earlier on the list. I just
started researching the POW Camp In Clarinda Iowa. The local museum has
some photos of the camp. In the background there are looks to be Pullman
passenger cars. The photo is so old it is hard to make out the numbers or
exact make on the cars. My question is what kind of cars did the CB&Q use to
transport the POWS or were they furnished by the government.

Richard E. Morgan-Fine

<mailto:Richard@m...> Richard@m...