CB&Q sheet music

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CB&Q sheet music
From: GEU30CG@a...
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:15:24 EST
This was interesting to me. If you find the sheetmusic - post it to the
files section. I will play the music into a midi file and repost it to the
files section and you can all hear it.

Darren Ferreter
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
GEU30CG@a...

<< Message: 17
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:13:31 -0600
From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@h...>
Subject: re: CB&Q sheet music

Can't put my hand on my Q sheet music @ the moment but the circa 1900 Fast
Mail March shows drwg of a vintage steam loco; the Mercer piece from the
30's has the DZ in background but the song title (which escapes me) is not
about the Q per se. Will report further when I sif them out. There is also
a vintage 1900 piece dedicated to the men of the Burlington & Western but
that is not the 3' line in Iowa that became part of the Q but a shortline in
Vermont. Ditto for some of their passes which some collectors confuse with
"our" Burl. & Western and Burl & NW. Gerald