Re: [BRHSlist] re: CB&Q sheet music

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: CB&Q sheet music
From: "JLBender" <jlbender@i...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:22:42 -0600
Hello,

This is my first comment on the list. I have pictures of the sheet music for
The C B & Q Waltz, composed by J.N. Goolman and dedicated to the Employees of
the C B & Q Railroad. It was published by J.L. Stewart, Ottumwa, Iowa between
1870 and 1885. I also have pictures of the sheet music for the Burlington Route
C B & Q Railroad March, dedicated to the Officers of the C B & Q Railroad by
JNO. C. Minton and published by himself also during the same time frame. I have
been trying to get the actual sheet music for several years.

John