re: CB&Q sheet music

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: re: CB&Q sheet music
From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@h...>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:13:31 -0600
Bcc:

Can't put my hand on my Q sheet music @ the moment but the circa 1900 Fast Mail March shows drwg of a vintage steam loco; the Mercer piece from the 30's has the DZ in background but the song title (which escapes me) is not about the Q per se. Will report further when I sif them out. There is also a vintage 1900 piece dedicated to the men of the Burlington & Western but that is not the 3' line in Iowa that became part of the Q but a shortline in Vermont. Ditto for some of their passes which some collectors confuse with "our" Burl. & Western and Burl & NW. Gerald