Re: Hubert, your comments on the "long" lounge.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Hubert, your comments on the "long" lounge.
From: "wollffee <wolfee@o...>" <wolfee@o...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 04:18:15 -0000
Hubert, I am very well aware of the fabulous brass N Denver Zephyr
one of our most knowledgable posters has available. Someone has a
consignment of this model for sale at Caboose Hobbies in Denver. It
is stunning. Perfection. But, what type of couplers did you put on
it? Is it slam dunk, drop-in simple with NO modification? I posed
this question before and got conflicting answers. What I really want
to know is if a Micro Train or Kato COMPLETE TRUCK can be put in with
just one screw. Even someone like me who has to look up in a book
which way you turn the screwdriver.