Re: Lions, tigers, and terrorists, oh my!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Lions, tigers, and terrorists, oh my!
From: "jwestkohl <jkohl@n...>" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:54:01 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Brown" <bbrown@m...> wrote:
> How paranoid can we become?

Don't recall any paranoia. Do recall someone mentioning that it was a strange
request and should be looked at. Don't recall anyone asking YOU to look at it.

> What makes any of you duct tape-hoarding, plastic sheet-wrapping chicken
> littles think a terrorist is going to bother

Don't have any duct tape, plastic sheets, and last I looked I wasn't a chicken
or very little. Did get paid to stay alive and protect America for 14 years,
and you don't do that by ignoring everything that doesn't jump out and point a
gun at you...because when something does, it's too late.

> And one more thing, when you report my unpatriotic outburst to John Ashcroft,
> make sure you tell him I'm the Robert Brown in Missouri and not that nice
> gentleman in Iowa.

Don't worry. Neither he nor the terrorists reading this list considers you a
threat. ;]

Cheers!

Jan