Re: [BRHSlist] Kato biz car lights?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Kato biz car lights?
From: railbass@a...
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:02:32 +0000
I have the Kato undecorated N scale business car, and it does have a lucite
casting for the taillight and marker lamps and brass contacts on the trucks.
A bulb and appropriate wiring would need to be installed, but it does not
appear to be too much to add. According to Kato's web site, interior lighting
can be done with an optional lighting kit, which probably includes the
taillight and marker lamps.
- John Manion
Denver, CO