Re: Prague, was Re: Lines west depots

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Prague, was Re: Lines west depots
From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@r...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:27:54 -0800
At 08:45 AM 2/10/2003 -0600, Russ wrote:

>While I no longer Dispatch the area here is a little run down on what
>is really there:

Thank you, Russ! There is not a whole lot left, is there? Several years
ago, before my grandmother passed away I went back to Nebraska to visit,
and went out to Ashland. It is a ghost of what used to be there, and the
whole Ashland-Schuyler branch is gone. Maybe some foundations here and
there... But I did see a BN waycar on the mainline, something I never see
out here (what few cabooses I see are a lumber company office or in
someone's backyard etc.)

Best regards,

Randy

zephyrus@r... http://www.prototrains.com