Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1577

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1577
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:40:10 -0800 (PST)
They may win at trial, but on appeal they usually
lose, at least in the State of Illinois. Here the law
is clear, the train has the right of way. Now if the
rr does not sound a warning, the signals are not
working, or the view is obsructed, the motorist MAY
win. Just observations from a country lawyer!
John D. Mitchell, Jr.