Train Numbers

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Train Numbers
From: "G. Walls <glw@r...>" <glw@r...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:32:39 -0000
Hi Folks,
I have been able to acquire Pass. Train information that I needed
from a public TimeTable but now I need to locate the train numbers
for thru frights between Pac Jct and Creston, Iowa in 1930. Also need
info on locals and dedicated trains
(meat,stock,fruit/veggies, etc:) Does anyone have a train register
for this time frame that could look up this info. Or a ETT, that
would at least give me thru train information.

Anyone have a Burlington Bulletin #25 that they would like to sell or
would allow me to borrow, so that I might do some research?

Are any of these out of print bulletins going to be reprinted?

Thanks,
George Walls
Treynor, Iowa