Re: [BRHSlist]Re: Pocket Knives

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist]Re: Pocket Knives
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:50:51 -0800 (PST)
A friend of mine is a CSX conductor, working Garrett,
IN to Chicago. He tells me that, in some parts of
Chicago, if the train goes into emergency, i.e parted
train, blown air hose, etc., they have orders not to
leave the cab, to check the cause, until the special
agent AND DOG arrive! Same story at dual controled
switchs when on "hand" and time releases. On the
"real" railroad, this was not a problem.
John