Re: [BRHSlist] sugar beet loads?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] sugar beet loads?
From: Harold Huber <sarge8usa@y...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:56:44 -0800 (PST)
Just saw an ad by Chooch that they make sugar beet loads for the C&S hopper by
accurail maybe you can modify those.
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY I need to make some sugar beet loads for some hoppers I'm working
on, and I was wondering if anyone has made their own loads? I know of one
person who used anise seed, but to me they don't look dark enough and maybe to
small also. Does anyone have any ideas? John Trulson.