Re: [BRHSlist] Up to date

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Up to date
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 07:57:00 -0600
The current "Winter Preparedness Plans" for each division
include taking crossovers and sidings out of service.

For example from Lincoln to Alliance you would lose about
half the crossovers, Lincoln to Denver about half the sidings.

Not my decision but if East Lisle is all the East End gets taken
out of service it is getting by pretty good.

Russ