Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 trucks

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 trucks
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:19:22 -0600
The three brake cylinder trucks are standard EMD production
for a certain period.

See the SCL SD35 article in the current "Diesel Era".

The N&W had an order in the middle of their SD45 purchases
with the three brake cylinder trucks.

These trucks were not second hand. A SD9 or SD24 truck would
have the right wheelbase but since the new truck design went into
effect with the SD35 there might be some detail differences.

There were also three different size brake cylinders on SD45's.

Russ