Re: [BRHSlist] Up to date

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Up to date
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 07:47:47 -0600
No they did not. I can say that I heard many people predict
that if the BNSF+CN thing had gone through everyone Rob
Krebs had hired would be long gone.

It didn't happen so we will never know.

To be quite honest with you at current traffic volumes many
routes do not need the trackage that is there right now. On
the other hand there are routes like Ashland to Sioux City that
couple a serious lack of sidings with long running times caused
by poor track conditions.

I think I got nine sidings blocked with stored cars and it has no
effect on operations at all.

It's either feast or famine,

Russ