Re: [BRHSlist] Chucking your rights/Drones

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Chucking your rights/Drones
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:15:43 -0600
Leo,

Teddy Bear Harrington had a comedy routine he would throw at
the departed C L Lynd called "The Drone's Prayer". With no
blasphemy intended it started out "Oh Lord, if I could only be like
Teddy Bear".

No, I do not remember any more of it but just the memory of the
concept is still something to smile at.

Russ