Re: [BRHSlist] Book question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Book question
From: Bill Chambers <ace1942us@y...>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:07:00 -0800 (PST)
Hello again, Bryan.

> Thanks for the help.

You are indeed welcome.

> I may only be 17

What do you mean, "only"? You are a man among men.

> but I know of all those stations and their general
> location.

Wonderful, especially since the departed ones were
taken out in general before you were born. The one
closest to its original form is the Grand Hall of
Union Station. My wife and I passed through Union
Station last summer on a trip to Wisconsin and back,
and I didn't recognize the place! The Grand hall has
changed some, but NOTHING like the part in the
concourse area where you board the trains.

Bill