Re: [BRHSlist] Union History Question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Union History Question
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 18:47:01 -0800 (PST)
Leo
I don't when the BRT got the yardmen, system-wide, but
I have a 1952 working agreement with BRT as
representive of the yardmen, including the C&A
Division yards. I have a 1910 letter, in which the
Centralia Lodge claijurisdictiontion of the yards,
Centralia and south. I am sure at some time SUNA had
some yards on the Q, but it may have been before the
Railway Labor Act, and the railroad may not
hrecognizedised them.
John