Re: [BRHSlist] Orange Waycars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Orange Waycars
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:42:44 -0800
Bcc:
Ray,

Thanks for the tips. Yup, I do know about the Bachman NE-12...picked one up at a train show for $2!!! Almost felt guilty walking away with it!

Also, us modelers out here owe a big debt of thanks to Marshall Thayer...in case, the decals that have been released lately by Microscale are due in large part to his work...good on ya Marshall!

Regards from San Diego,

John Lewis