Re: [BRHSlist] Orange Waycars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Orange Waycars
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:10:52 -0800
Bcc:
John, you do know that there is a plastic waycar made by Bachmann that is modeled after the Q NE12? Remove the molded on grab irons and replace with brass ones. Replace the underframe and end steps with Athearn and you have a very good looking NE12, painted in either Orange or Silver. I have converted several and using color photos it appears that the roof was orange with black roof walk and ends.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA