Re: [BRHSlist] modelers

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] modelers
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:25:13 -0800
Bcc:
I think it's a great idea and would sign up for a set. I would like to see something other than another 40 or 50 foot box steel box car. My "vote" would be for:

1st. 40ft. double door single-sheated auto box car, numbered 11000-12499, see Spoor's book page 55 2nd. Out side braced single-sheathed box car, such as the XM-30 or XM-31, see Spoor's book page 43
3rd. Covered hopper 70 ton, HC1B #181550-181899 Spoor's book page 81

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA