Re: [BRHSlist] modelers

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] modelers
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:09:48 -0600
Don-
Great idea..... in N Scale, MicroTrains has done this in their BN "Fallen
Flags" series three or four times. I would suggest going to InterMountain
as they have carbody types that would be accurate for the NP, SP&S, GN and
Q.
My vote (for N Scale) would be the following:
NP 50' XM single door boxcar Freedom red white blue
CB&Q 50' XM single door boxcar express service
SP&S 40' XM single door - you pick interesting 50's scheme...
FGEX 40' RS wood reefer....with GN WFEX lettering???
Charlie