Re: [BRHSlist] Enlightment please

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Enlightment please
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:04:15 -0800 (PST)
Ben,
The markers displayed steady red to the rear. Yes,
they were mandatory. In fact, a string (or "cut") of
cars, with an engine attached, did not become an
offical train until markers were displayed. Anything
else is just a cut of cars with an engine.

On the Q, a lot of manure ended up at the Herrin
Junction "gob track" dump and yes, Charlie, they tried
to sell it, when they could!
John D. Mitchell, Jr.