Re: [BRHSlist] Speed Zone sign @ Burlington

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Speed Zone sign @ Burlington
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:04:34 -0600
Dave,

According to the timetable the "Zone" speed restriction
sign may also have a curve speed sign with the letter
"C" and another speed shown. It would appear that
when they were using that speed restriction system it
would not be necessary to mark each curve that was
within a zone but that the sign would serve as a reminder.

While I'm not that familiar with that area there was a
10 mph curve at Main St that was within what was once
a 30 mph zone.

Russ