Re: [BRHSlist] Tunnels

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Tunnels
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@y...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:33:24 -0700 (PDT)
the only real tunnel I can think of is at East Debuque
a.k.a East Cabin on the Illinios Central. This tunnel
has a tight curve in it. The 5632 did a photo runby
thru it once that I know of, seem slides of it and
have it on recording(record). There is a tunnel of
sorts in St. Paul on the NP under GN's Westminster. it
was used by the Q transfer runs. It is short(only a
few hundred feet long. Soo Line also had a tunnel in
the same area doing the same thing. -CY-