Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington Sleeper

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington Sleeper
From: GORDON SMITH <kc2bw@a...>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:10:08 -0400
Marshall and Bob...

The Pullman books I have shows these dispos:

Chasam Lake...Government storeage, then Pullman service till at least
61, sold for scrap 4/62
Gull Lake.....8/40 to Lariet Crest, 12/48 leased to Pullman by C&S,
10/53 off lease, scrapped
Poudre Lake...12/48 leased to Pullman by UP, 1/60 off lease scrapped
Prior Lake....12/48 leased to Pullman by SP, 1/61 off lease retired
Bass Lake.....1/52 wrecked on T&P
Rice Lake.....government storeage, 3/62 sold for scrap
Carter Lake...government storeage, 12/48 leased to Pullman by CB&Q, #645
then #647, 5/62 off lease, 5/62 sold for scrap
Linoma Lake...government storeage, 12/48 leased to pullman by CB&Q, #656
then 648, 9/62 off lease, 9/63 sold for scrap

Also these four cars show for the Q:

Blue Bird Lake..in pullman service untill at least 1961, 3/70 sold for
scrap
Grand Lake......" " " " " " " , 1/66 sold for
scrap
McCarron Lake..." " " " " " " , 10/61 wrecked
on CMStP&P
White Bear Lake..*/40 to Lariat Range, !@/48 leased to Pullman by FW&D
till 61, 6/61 sold for scrap