Re: [BRHSlist] Parlor car

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Parlor car
From: "Marshall Thayer" <zephyr9903@e...>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:27:42 -0700
I have a "Shoreham Shops" HO brass Twin Cities Zephyr parlor car,
series 340-341, that I would like to finish off and am having trouble
finding information on it. What names went on these cars, and what
years were they used on the TCZ? Better yet, can anybody steer me to
a photo, online or other, anywhere?

Greg -

Both sides of CB&Q 341 SILVER CHAIR are shown on p. 85 of Randall's "Passenger
Car Library Vol. 1 CB&Q". Its companion 340 was (. . . wait for it . . . )
SILVER PARLOR.

I provided correct lettering for these car (including the small end-door names)
in Microscale 87-1184 (just released). It's available at (or through) your
hobby shop now.

Marshall Thayer