Re: [BRHSlist] Western Ave

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Western Ave
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@p...>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:49:29 -0500
Norm,

Almost to this day he is still blamed for restoring the
washed out area at East Winona as single track after
the 1965 flood. Seems like even Managers that were
not hired until the 80's quickly got told the story and it
is now part of the "Everybody Knows" knowledge base
on that part of the Railroad.

I guess he's left his legacy, but it's not a good one.

Russ