Re: 250 Ton Wrecker Train out of Galesburg, Illinois

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: 250 Ton Wrecker Train out of Galesburg, Illinois
From: "spodwo" <spodwo@y...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:24:53 -0000
Thanks for the info...I have color slides of the 204376 in action
from the BN open house. I need to get them converted to digital so
I can post some photos.

Are both of these 250 Ton heavyweights sitll in service?

I just saw a very expensive model of the big Bucyrus-Erie crane on
this site...I can't imagine how expensive this must be!

Take a look at this model. Cost? If you have to ask, you can't
afford it...yipes!

http://www.fineartmodels.com/crane.htm