Re: [BRHSlist] 250 Ton Wrecker Train out of Galesburg, Illinois

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 250 Ton Wrecker Train out of Galesburg, Illinois
From: "Ken Thompson" <KTHOMPSON4@w...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 12:07:31 -0500
The wrecker at Galesburg was a Bucyrus Erie 250 tonner built right hear
where I live in South Milwaukee, WI. I have a picture or two of it in the
early BN era, but you can also see some really nice pictures of it in BRHS
Bulletin #18. None of the one's in the Bulletin shoe the shark's teeth, but
I believe one of my shots in the BN era does.

If I can scrounge up the negative I can send you a copy.

Ken Thompson