Re: [BRHSlist] North Aurora

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] North Aurora
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@p...>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:31:53 -0500
Leo,

I agree on gravel going to Conkey's Pit. Didn't remember
the name but once you mentioned it I can make the connection.

Was also a quarry at Naperville. Did they ever have an Engine?

And as long as we're talking North Aurora I recall there was an
industry on the CA&E line along the river that used to go to their
Depot. In the early 70's there were a couple of "Q" composite
gons in there but nothing else. What was down there?

Russ