THE BURLINGTON WAYCARS - Blatantly Commercial

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: THE BURLINGTON WAYCARS - Blatantly Commercial
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:44:24 -0500
Hi Everybody,

Here's the latest news on The Burlington Waycars.

1. The Pre-Publication offer for the The Burlington Waycars ends August
31, 2002. Please get your orders postmarked on or before that date to
take advantage of the discount. The signed, numbered edition is going
fast.

2. Pre-publication orders will enable us to determine the final number
of books printed. We are not going to print a great number of extra
copies. If you procrastinate, there's a good chance you will miss out.

3. For all Pre-Publication orders we will offer the following guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied with The Burlington Waycars upon receipt
for ANY reason, you may return it to us in new condition and receive a
full refund less shipping.

4. We've gathered over 1100+ photos for the book. We expect to receive
an additional 200 photos for consideration in the next few days. After
editing for duplication and quality, the final count should be about
1200+ photos including 350+ color. That should produce a book of about
500+ pages. We're not going to reduce the book in size to maintain a
fixed number of pages. We'll print all that needs to be printed.

5. The Poster photo has not been selected. We have some great photos to
choose from. Some old, some not so old.

6. If anyone has been sitting on a photo or drawings it's time to send
me an email and get it in the mail to me.

OF SPECIAL NOTE:

There will be another post today regarding the floorplan for the NE1
side door waycar 14006. If you have any information regarding that
specific floorplan, please email us off list to receive the floorplan as
an attachment.

Thank-you for all of your support of this project.

Regards,
Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.
319-754-1408