RE: [BRHSlist] Division Names and Boundries

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Division Names and Boundries
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:00:08 -0700 (PDT)
The Galesburg and West Quincy Sub-Division was part of
the GALESBURG Division. Although The Galesburg and
Beardstown Divisions shared a timetable (after 1952)
and after 1940 a Superintendent (and after June
4,1956, dispatchers), they were considered different
operating divisions until 1960 when both ceased to
exist. And for seniority purposes with some crafts,
the Hannibal Division was divided into an East
Hannibal Division and a West Hannibal Division.