RE: [BRHSlist] Division Names and Boundries

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Division Names and Boundries
From: "Tom Mitchell" <tmitchell@c...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:26:11 -0400
Thanks for your listing of Divisions and subdivisions. My Wife moved to
Hannibal as a child when her Dad was transferred there in 1960 from Casper,
Wy. He was the chief clerk for the master mechanic. After marrying into a
CB&Q railroad family and visiting Missouri over the years, I'm trying to
model the area from West Quincy to St.Joseph. The private road name I will
be using for my model railroad is "The Galesburg,Quincy & St. Joseph".
(1950's) The information about the Hannibal division will be very helpful.

Tom Mitchell