Re: [BRHSlist] No Bills

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] No Bills
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
No bill cars were also carloads of goods that had not
been consigned and/or sold yet, not just cars were
seperated from their waybills. When I have the time
I'll do a post on the whole "over, short & damaged"
problem and how the paperwork was handled. No bill
cars that were seperated from their waybills were
really part the "O,S & D" picture. Or as one the local
clerks used to say, "the ovary report".
John D, Mitchell, Jr.