RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Registration Form for St. Louis Fall 2002 Meet ?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Registration Form for St. Louis Fall 2002 Meet ?
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:09:22 -0500
Bill & list,

Unfortunately, the powers that be at BNSF nixed the train trip, so instead
we have arranged a really nice, leisurely, 2 1/2 hour riverboat cruise on
the Mississippi. You'll have your choice of Prime Rib or Fried chicken as
entree's. There will even be a Dixieland duo providing appropriate
entertainment. Of course a cash bar will be among the amenities.

Sounds like I'll be getting the ballot later today.

Dave