RE: [BRHSlist] Registration Form for St. Louis Fall 2002 Meet ?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Registration Form for St. Louis Fall 2002 Meet ?
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:48:29 -0500
Bill & others,

As soon as I receive the Ballot for the Board of Directors the Zephyr
mailing will go out with the Meeting Registrations. I will also post the
Meeting Registration form on the BRHS web site in the next day or so and
will notify the list when it is available. There has been semi-detailed
information on the meet in the web site for some time now, (follow the
Meetings link) and a flyer was sent out earlier this year with the hotel
information. There are already 36 rooms reserved for Friday & Saturday
nights. Make your reservations soon!

Dave Lotz
Co-Chairman 2002 BRHS Meet