Registration Form for St. Louis Fall 2002 Meet ?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Registration Form for St. Louis Fall 2002 Meet ?
From: "bill_og" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:03:43 -0000
With the St. Louis Fall 2002 Meet (09/12/02 - 09/15/02) now
approximately 49 days away, does anyone know when the registration
form will be sent US Mail to BRHS members and also posted on the BRHS
web site?

I do not remember seeing the registration form with the recent
Bulletin. I also thought that a recent post in the last month stated
that a Zephyr newsletter would be sent out soon (possibly with the
registration form?).

Thank you to all of those involved in the organization and
preparation of the St. Louis meet.

Bill H.