Re: [BRHSlist] Back on line

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Back on line
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:05:09 -0600
Hi Greg,

It didn't dawn on me for about a week or so when I would check my emails
because I was still receiving the NPtelltale at Yahoo through the back door
on an old email address I used to use. Then one day I got to looking at the
emails and there was nothing from the BRHS and hadn't been for some time. I
couldn't figure out what happened since I was still signed up at Yahoo. I
had the same initial thought as you did about everyone being on vacation or
just having nothing to say! Come to find out from John Lee that Yahoo
themselves were blocking my emails from the BRHS. TURKEYS!!!

John