Fw: [BRHSlist] Denver Ex-CB&Q/C&S Sites

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: [BRHSlist] Denver Ex-CB&Q/C&S Sites
From: "SIMON_GRIF" <SIMON_GRIF@e...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:08:01 -0500
I was in Denver on business in April and took the time to visit the Golden
museum. They have quite a bit of C&S and Q equipment. The roundhouse is
excellent with a viewing area to see the conservation work going on inside.
The turntable is in place and operating. There was no indication where the
turntable came from that I noticed.

Simon
Troy, IL